[NTLK] Newton UMP2100 FOR SALE

From: Max Talbot-Minkin (mtalbot-minkin_at_middlesex.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 21:08:57 PST

Hi,

I'm selling my Newton. I decided to use my PowerBook G4 in class instead
(I type A LOT faster), and use my old Palm V as a datebook/address book.
Newton was fun while it lasted though :)

Make an offer:

Newton MessagePad Upgraded 2(1)00 + Extras!

Includes:
- Lucent WaveLAN silver wireless networking card
- 2x 16 MB linear memory cards
- 1x 2 MB linear memory card
- 3x NuShield clear non-adhesive screen protectors (plus 1 recently
installed)
- Green and blue plastic replacement styluses
- Serial dongle
- Keyspan USB PDA adapter
- PC Serial Cable
- Leather case
- Rechargeable battery pack (holds a decent charge) and AA battery tray
- A/C Adapter
- Spare rear screen clip (!)

Condition:
Pretty good, some case nicks, only one noticeable screen scratch, but it
doesn't affect performance. Everything is in perfect working order. Buyer
pays shipping, $12 to anywhere in North America.

Please! Serious offers only. Best offer wins. E-mail me DIRECTLY please:
mtalbot-minkin_at_middlesex.edu

Thank you kindly,
Max

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html