[NTLK] Weird Nsync Problem

From: Bungalow930_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 11:16:36 PST

Hello All,
I just got a new 12" G4 and can't get Nsync to work (and I've scanned through
the archives). I've installed my Keyspan Twin Serial adaptor driver, I've
installed NewtSync on my Newt, but when I try and synchronize, the Newt
reads, "Connected" but the Mac just keeps looking.

I've tried multiple debugging strategies, such as changing the port, turning
on file sharing, creating a location just for the Keyspan, but to no avail.
Mac just keeps looking while Newt thinks we're all good to go.

Any suggestions?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html