[NTLK] [ANN] PDFConv 0.1.4

From: Hendrik Lipka (hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 09:51:16 PST

Hello,

I have released version 0.1.4 of PDFConv. It is available at
http://www.hendriklipka.de/newton/pdfconv.html. I have not uploaded it
to unna.org, as I don't want to pollute the incoming there with too
many versions...
I have incorporated Erics changes, and added a much better command
line handling.

The full release notes:
- added proper command line parsing
  - no more " are required around the parameters
  - proper help when no or wrong parameters are given
  - POSIX compatible command line handling
  - the command line format has been changed a little bit (see readme)
- updated documentation
- rename "readme_also" to "userguide", and reformatted it
- as the JIS package is now distributed under the LGPL, the new library
  is now included. The sources can be found at http://www.cs.hut.fi/~framling/JVG/index.html

Comments, ideas and additions are welcomed!

hli

--
Møøse trained to mix concrete and                                 Hendrik Lipka
sign complicated insurance forms                           hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de