Re: [NTLK] FS: Orginial Apple Newton 2MB Flashcards?

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 13:18:23 PST

hehe... No such worries! :-) I'm basically about to buy a widescreen TV --
so I've been selling/auctioning off anything "spare" that I have. I still
have my primary MP2100 -- plus my wife's rarely used 2100 that I could steal
if mine died -- plus one that's been sealed in a plastic bag for over a year
now in case the world falls apart. :) So, I'm still a happy Newton fan!

 - John...

P.S. Although, I am going to have to pick up a CE or Palm device soon -- just
to run a couple specific apps that I can't get for the Newt. :(

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html