Re: [NTLK] PDFConv 0.1.4

From: Hendrik Lipka (hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 07:17:26 PST

> No, I haven't. Wife won't let me upgrade my PowerBook (yet)

:(

> Personally, I would very much like it very much if someone could
> host the existing PDFConvert program on a Web server, so that a
> Newtscape user on the road could submit a URL and get back a Web
> page. Or a MacOS 9 user (me) could send in a PDF and get back a
> BookMaker file and images.

Can NTK be run as command line application? We could skip BookMaker in
the process (I hope so), but not NTK...
Otherwise, this is a great idea. Unfortunately, my current web space
does not allow me to run any applications (I would need to get a root
server, which is 5 time the cost :(
But I think I could make the application so it could be run as CGI or
servlet, if anybody is interested.

hli

--
Møøse trained to mix concrete and                                 Hendrik Lipka
sign complicated insurance forms                           hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de