Re: [NTLK] PDFConverter how?

From: Hendrik Lipka (hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 07:41:52 PST

> Please, forgive my ignorance, but I can't find how to use that
> program.

I see, I have forgotten an important point in the readme :(

> Must be that i don't have that Java 2 runtime thingy... I
> download 1.4.1 version from the net. Install it. try "run.bat"
> again and it gives me the same error.

You will need to set the variable "JAVA_HOME" first, e.g. if Java is
installed in c:\jdk14, enter

set JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk14

on the command line before calling run.bat

I will add this to the readme in the next version.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

hli

--
Møøse trained to mix concrete and                                 Hendrik Lipka
sign complicated insurance forms                           hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de