Re: [NTLK] What about the eMate?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 11:41:28 PST

on 21-02-2003 4:56, Robert JA Basilio Jr. at boojie_at_mac.com wrote:

> Just a point of clarification. What about the eMate? Was the eMate and the
> Newton killed at the same date? If not, which came first? I plan to write
> about the adventures I had with my eMate, especially since I had just gotten
> one recently.

The whole Newton platform was axed at the same time.

There was initially some uncertainty about the eMate since SJ was clearly
quoted that computers should have keyboard. (which makes sense if you're a
command line kind of guy ;-) But turned out that the eMate was killed at the
same time.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html