Re: [NTLK] Driver for WaveLAN Turbo 11Mb Silver

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 22:40:25 PST

On 2/22/03 11:59 PM, "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net>
wrote:

> Also, according to my experience and the experience of others, it appears
> that you can't enable WEP at this time as there is a problem with the
> driver. I'm not sure if TCP/IP access works but AppleTalk won't if you
> enable WEP or if you can't connect at all...

So it wasn't just me!!!?

I had tried and tried to get WEP working between my Newton and my AirPort
BaseStation with no success. I remember a couple of people saying that they
had it working with out any problem, but I never could get it to work.
Thanks for saying that there is a problem with the driver Victor! My mind is
more at ease now.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html