Re: [NTLK] aaaargh

From: peter brigg (pbrigg_at_uoguelph.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 09:09:49 PST

Can you do a data export from Palm desktop? It should be under the FILE
menu. If you can, the easiest drill will be to do the export, obtain
Claris Organiser, import to it. It works with NCU. As for the fact that
NCU now seems to be sticking I suggest you keep checking the
Preferences. On mine (I don't use Belkin and it should add that there
has been a good deal of chatter on this channel about Belkin not
working for this process) NCU keeps creating "new" choices in the
Preferences which must be selected for the synch to work.

peter

PS Claris Organiser is no longer sold. Get back to me if you wish to
try this path.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html