Re: [NTLK] Which Keyspan serial adapter?

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 14:28:19 PST

The Twin Serial and USB adaptors will work, as long as you have the
appropriate cables. To use the Twin Serial adaptor you need a
typical Mac serial cable (Mini DIN 8 to Mini DIN 8), while to use the
PDA Adaptor, you need a Newt-PC cable. Both of these cables require
that you use a serial dongle to convert the 2100's Interconnect Port
to Mini DIN 8. There are also Interconnect-PC cables available,
though I don't remember the source.

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html