Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Nitro 0.1 - IrCOMM layer

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 09:36:23 PST

Simplemail does have filters - the only thing that's really "missing"
is a choice in the filters for "contains". Right now it's either "is"
or "isn't" for a rule. So you cannot say something like: "If the
subject of the message contains 'hot newton-using teens'", but rather
the subject has to be exact. Maybe Simon's working on "contains"? :)
Granted, that wouldn't stop as much as a true spam filter, but it sure
would help.

- Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html