[NTLK] Newton-Friendly websites

From: Bill Miranda (txgitarman_at_attbi.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 10:35:03 PST

I updated my web page of links to sites that can be viewed on a Newton.
I checked out all the sites I could find listed on This Old Newt and
other sites to see which pages still work. I hate getting a bunch of
broken links or out of date information. Sorry it's a weblog and not
organized better. I'll spend some time getting it better organized
later. You can email me offline if you want me to add a site or offer
other suggestions. Oh, and use Newtscape rather than Nethopper to view
the site. I haven't managed to get Nethopper friendly yet.

http://newt-friendly.blogspot.com/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html