[NTLK] About Nitro and NewTen

From: Pascal Massün (pascal.massun_at_skynet.be)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 12:47:34 PST

Hi all,

With the announcement of Nitro I thought that we would've had an answer on
installing pkgs from MacOSX without the use of an USB-serial cable.
Downloaded NewTen on my TiBook and installed Nitro through my Win98 PC.
Did a couple of tests using the Dock on the Newton, selecting IrDA, and
NewTen selecting at first the driver cu.IrDA and then the driver tty.IrDA.
Alas, none of them worked. But hey, I guess we're getting close ?

Best regards,
Pascal
Oostende, Belgium

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html