[NTLK] Wireless access, what is it good for?

From: David Lowe (dpl4753_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 20:49:43 PST

I was thinking about getting wireless for my newton to
make it easy to check email and I was wondering what
everyone else uses their wireless cards for? I was
also thinking that I could use it to download webpages
onto the newt so I could read my favorite webpages
during the commute in the morning. Does anyone know if
there is a program that will let you download the
links from a webpage as well? For example, I download
the local newspaper, is there a way to get the first
level of links as well?