Re: [NTLK] Keyboard buttion

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 19:33:43 PST

Hmm that might work but I don't think it is worth $10. And actually you can
double tap on any text area and the last keyboard used will popup. You
don't need to get the caret up first, so 2 total taps. I was just looking
for a floating keyboard button that would be one tap and the keyboard would
come up (something like the button in the notes app) and it would always be
on top and save me double-taping. But oh well I guess there is no such app.
I have guesture launch, guess I should try to do something in newt script
when I get a few minutes. Thanks to all who responded.

-Dan