Re: [NTLK] pammaxx@yahoo.com Bad Seller on eBay

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 15:57:43 PST

I took a look at her feedback on ebay. She has a fairly significant
number of negative comments. Additionally she hasn't even made an
attempt to respond to a couple of the comments. Based on what I saw, I
wouldn't buy from her. She has no grounds for a suit. I'd tell her to
get lost and move on.

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html