[NTLK] Software reccomendation and Surfing!

From: Ted Ramsden (tramsden_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 09:10:29 EST

First off, I need some suggestions for a program that will store membership
numbers and passwords. I have aprox. 24 different numbers I have to store
along with phone numbers and passwords !

Secondly, I have never surfed or used email on my newt, can someone email
me back with the type of sites you can browse, and the limitations of the
2100 when surfing the net ! I have both an ethernet card and a 33.6 modem
and all the proper drivers installed and up and running !

Thks

Happy new year

Ted

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html