Re: [NTLK] Problems with old to-do's

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 14:17:17 EST

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 01:47:21PM -0500, Stocker, Michael wrote:

> How do you get rid of old unwanted to-do's that keep reappearing in =
> MP130?
>
> I seem to remember that you need to go to a specific previous date and =
> delete.

In the Dates app, tap the routing button, and select Delete. You'll get
a slip asking for a date to delete prior to, and check boxes for To-Do
items and/or Calendar items.

--
78. I will not tell my Legions of Terror "And he must be taken alive!" The
    command will be "And try to take him alive if it is reasonably practical."