Re: [NTLK] Newton web ring problem

From: txgitarman_at_attbi.com
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 18:22:50 EST

I haven't received the email (at least yet) but my link doesn't look like
yours. I had the same ugly blue bar that you describe when I first signed up
for the webring. I noticed that other sites had a different link so I nicked
the source code off theirs and pasted it onto mine. You can go to my page to
see what it looks like and copy it if you want. Of course, I may get the same
message as you when the webring police visit my town.

--
Bill a.k.a. "The Big Fig Newton"
http://www.txgitarman.blogspot.com

=