Re: [NTLK] Testimonial: I wanted to give a plug for some grea

From: Julian Wright (julianwr_at_paradise.net.nz)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 03:23:06 EST

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003 Doug Fraser wrote:

> there are some awesome guys at:
> GEM Enterprises, Inc.

I received good service from these guys as
well, when ordering a "New" MP2100u. The order
was processed quickly and arrived half way
around the world from them in 6 days.

I ordered a NiMH battery in "untested" condition,
and received one that was thoroughly DOA, but I
wasn't expecting much from this and was able to
easily resurrect it with new cells and the
*very* helpful information on Frank Gruendel's
web site (www.pda-soft.de).

The rest of the package was just as I expected.

Julian

--
Sent via Newton