Re: [NTLK] NIE

From: Bill Miranda (txgitarman_at_attbi.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 09:51:12 EST

Open your Extras Folder and look for icons called Internet Setup,
Newton Devices, Newton Internet. Depending on how you connect to the
Net, there are different files for ethernet vs. modems. If you touch
one of the icons, say "Internet Setup" and hold it down for a few
seconds and then tap the little icon in the bottom right corner of your
screen that looks like an envelope you will see a menu option called
pkg info. That will tell you what version you have.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html