Re: [NTLK] NewtSync setup

From: Dave Fleishman (fleishman_at_lawyer.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 11:24:16 EST

Well, if I can add some hope. . . I've successfully synced my 2100,
my Visor, AND my iPod. Information overkill, I know, but NewtSync
works quite well now with the iCal update. MUCH faster. The only
things that are keeping me from switching full time to iCal are the
need to sync my Newt's notes with something on the computer side, and
the possibility that iCal will start being a $$$ program next week.
;-( Frankly, if it does become a paid program, I'd rather find
someone to do a NewtSync plug-in for Now Up-to-Date.

Long story short, but if you need help, contact me off list, and
let's get you working!

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html