[NTLK] [OT] 2.5" Disk Drives

From: Chris Ruprecht (chris_at_ruprecht.org)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 13:13:44 EST

Hi all,

sorry to rudely ask a totally off topic question, please respond to me=20=

off-list, but I thought that this pretty knowledgeable FORUM ;-) has=20
the answer to my question:

I have a PowerBook Hard Drive (2.5", 12 GB, IBM Travelstar) which is=20
making an awful lot of whining noise. It's otherwise working ok, the=20
noise level is just extremely annoying, specially when everything else=20=

around you is pretty quiet. Is these anything I can do to stop that=20
noise?

Best regards,
Chris

--
Chris Ruprecht
Network Grunt and Bit Pusher extraordina=EDre