Re: [NTLK] Forum?

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 14:04:40 EST

Email is, by far, the most accessible form of communication on the Net.

Forums often do not work well with screen readers and other systems for
those with disabilities. They are often not accessible to those one
older computers, older browsers, or, as has been said previous, Newtons.

I use the Mail.app programme in Mac OS X as well. I use the little
search widget in the toolbar for searching for specific information in
the NewtonTalk emails. NewtonTalk messages come in, and get sorted to
their own folder. Until a couple days ago, I had all the messages (over
13,000) from August thru December. You can see how to make a working
Rule in Mail.app at the end of this message.

~Donald

On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 11:11 AM, Wesley Walls wrote:

> By the way, my "rules" in Mail for OSX do not seem to be working.

Mine is set like this:

if ANY of the following conditions are met:

SUBJECT CONTAINS NTLK

Perform the following actions:

TRANSFER MESSAGE to Mailbox: <mailbox name you desire>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html