Re: [NTLK] newtontalk hookup at macworld?

From: Daniel Vokes (dvokes_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 15:44:27 EST

I have no knowledge of the San Francisco expo, however the Mac Expo in
Islington in London (my home turf) contained various base stations,
however the majority seemed to be password protected, I do not know if
they worked with the Newton as I did not take anything along with me,
but they were definitely Apple base stations. Also try and run the
phone bills up a little, they had Sony Ericsson t68i's that allowed you
to make phone calls! Great fun! Wave a newt at Jobs for me please!

Daniel

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html