Re: [NTLK] Forum?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 21:19:55 EST

on 04/01/03 17:39, Martin Joseph at martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com wrote:

> On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 01:30 :-), Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>>
>>> (PS: I'm kind of frustrated right now, as my main PC is lying on the
>>> table
>>> in pieces with probable dead motherboard.)
>>
>> You should get a Mac, then!
>>

> Laurent! you should know better....
>
> Imagine how you would feel if your primary mac was broken (unlikely I
> know), and some putz recommended you get a PC!

Sorry, that was only meant to be a joke. I forgot to add the smiley...

But I'm sure Victor will survive this, even if it's bothersome...

-Laurent.

fiber-seeking backhoe: [common among backbone ISP personnel] Any of a genus of large, disruptive machines which routinely cut critical backbone links, creating Internet outages and packet over air problems.