Re: [NTLK] UnAvailWorks

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 16:40:45 EST

As someone who paid for QFPro, I'd much rather they opened it
up to the community (or made arrangements with someone else like
Tactile and Anthony V have done) than for it to drop off. Iambic
dropped their Newton software and said they didn't want to 'give'
it away because of those who had paid for it. Had they understood
the 'community' aspect, they would have realized those who paid
for it most likely would not have been offended. I'd much rather
someone got it for free and was able to use it than for it to
never be available to anyone again.

John Powell

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html