Re: [NTLK] Resume on the Newt

From: Dave Christensen (dave_at_newrivergroup.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 19:06:22 EST

Back when I was in the IT business, I imported my C.V. As an RTF formatted
file into Newton Works, that way I could edit it on the fly and send it as
an attachment to recruiters and such ad nauseaum. NewtonBooks are cool too
(like a PDF file), however you cant edit it or attach it to emails.

My $0.002

-Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html