Re: [NTLK] Forum

From: Andy Collins (acollins_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 10:28:28 EST

I too am a fan of the mailing list. I used to read the digest but I also
found it difficult to pick out the messages I was interested in. Now I get
the individual messages. When there's a glut, such as first thing in the
morning, I sort by subject. Later in the day I run them in date order.
That's what works for me.

One thing I'd like from a mailing list is a digest mode that uses HTML and
creates links from the index at the top, right through to the threads.

Cheers.

Andy.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html