Re: [NTLK] newtontalk hookup at macworld?

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 11:27:49 EST

Adam. This is very cool!

I've used the original nHTML, and had thought I would make more use of it in
conjunction with something like newtFTP, but your XML-RPC sounds like just
the ticket.

I can see the blogger coming in very handy as well.

Are you hoping to recoup some of the costs of development, or are these
little gems going out to the community gratis?

Have fun at MacWorld. Wish I could be there....

blair

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html