[NTLK] Movie Converter problems, was Movie Converter speed

From: rminton_at_commscope.com
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 16:34:55 EST

Movie Converter would process the file (images showing up in progress
window) and then open NTK. NTK project window shows two items, Movie
Layout and Project Data. If you build a package from here you get a .pkg
file of only 8k in size. If you try to add other items to the project
window the only other one NTK can find is the Pict Resources. Building a
pakage with this added still results in an 8k .pkg file.

Randy

"eschneck_at_mindspring.com" <eschneck_at_mindspring.com>@newtontalk.net on
01/06/2003 01:36:01 PM

Please respond to newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

Sent by: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net