Re: [NTLK] more 802.11 questions...

From: Ed Dyer (edyer_at_allcovered.com)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 07:56:24 EST

Ah ha. More "slapping myself upside the head" when I get the Newton
concept. Just like a PPP connection, the Newton actually has to
"connect" using the card, so is not always on like Airport....

Once I initiate a session with webhopper (a pretty limited web
browser), I'm on. I can even ping my Newton IP from my Ti. My 128bit
WEP hex key even works. Now I just need to load a decent web
browser...

Thanks for all the advice, and sorry if my questions were covered
previously.
Ed Dyer

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html