[NTLK] [ANN] Southern Ontario Newton Users' Group Meeting - Jan 12 @ 2pm!

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 11:40:39 EST

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a green new year so far. And if it applies
to you today, Happy Orthodox Christmas.

I'm pleased to announce that the next SONUG meeting is confirmed to be this
Sunday, January 12th starting at 2:00pm. Here are all the details:

Date & Time: Sunday, January 12th from 2:00pm until 4-ish, or later

Location: The Elephant & Castle pub, 252 King St. W (NW corner of King &
Simcoe). I have reserved "The Cottage Room" for us, so we don't disturb the
late afternoon theatre crowd. You can get details on the E&C (including a
map) from toronto.com:

http://www.toronto.com/profile/146601/

What will be going on: Our meetings are always just informal get-togethers.
Lots of good conversation, food & drink, advice, software, hardware show-offs,
and the occasional hardware disassembly.

Who is welcome: everyone who wants to talk to other Newton users and have a
good time. If you'll be coming from the good 'ol US of A, make sure you leave EARLY, as border line-ups are killer. (No=
, I didn't mean that
literally!)

Because I've booked a room this time, the E&C would like an idea of how many
people are coming that morning. I'd ask that if you will be coming, please
RSVP with me by mailing me off-list at:

victor_at_newtontalk.net or chuma_at_chuma.org

with the subject "RSVP SONUG Jan 12". Thanks.

These details will be put onto the SONUG website tonight, and any further
updates will be posted there.

Hope to see you all there!

-Victor Rehorst
unofficial SONUG organizer guy, because no one else has taken it off my
hands
http://nug.newtontalk.net/~sonug/

This message has been posted from Mail2Web http://www.mail2web.com/
Web Hosting for $9.95 per month! Visit: http://www.yourhosting.com/