[NTLK] [ANN] VoiceTurn2 beta available

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 16:09:14 EST

A new and improved version of VoiceTurn is available for you to try.

    New things:
- Uses its own recording channel, no need for Voice Monitor anymore.
- Recognizes up to four taps or the lenght of a sound (try "open the notes
app"!)
- Will let you specify wich action will those taps trigger.
- Will allow the recognition to resume after a power off. As in always
running.

    Let me know if you have any other idea. I'm asking for 5 US/Euros for
this app, but I won't implement any protection here or in the final version.

Look mom!!! without hands!!!

Download it here:
http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs.htm

Thanks to Niteshado