[NTLK] New Newtonbook: Cory Doctorow's "Down and out in the Magic Kingdom"

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 15:22:35 EST

Hey all, a new sci-fi book came out today by Cory Doctorow:

http://www.craphound.com/down/

In addition to being published, it has also been released under the Creative
Commons Licence, meaning that it can be distributed freely. I've taken the
plain-text version and created a few different versions of it as a Newtonbook:

-Paperback 2.0 (viewer included)
-Classic (1x0)
-MP2x00 2UP (two pages per screen, landscape)
-MP2x00 Landscape

I'm currently uploading all of these to UNNA, as well I've e-mailed Mr.
Doctorow to see if he would like them on his download page as well (someone
else already got the PalmBook out - they beat me!!!). In the meantime, get
them from the UNNA upload area:

http://guelph.unna.org/incoming/

-Victor Rehorst

This message has been posted from Mail2Web http://www.mail2web.com/