[NTLK] Need help w/NTK

From: eschneck_at_mindspring.com
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 10:39:10 EST

Does anyone out there have any experience with a circumstance where Newton=

Toolkit will beep and produce an almost-empty package, without any other
error message?

One of my users is having this problem with Movie Converter=2E
The Movie Converter program apparently runs correctly=2E I can build the
resulting project using NTK 1=2E6=2E4 on my PowerBook running MacOS 9=2E1
When my user tries to build from the same project files, apparently runnin=
the same NTK (from NewtDevEnv) on MacOS 9=2E2, he gets a beep and an empty=

package=2E

Any ideas?

Eric

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E