Re: [NTLK] Basilisk II Settings Question

From: Robin Ropke (robin_at_ropke.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 11:46:05 EST

I have seen the same thing with appletalk. Oh well. I solved this particular
problem by buying a Powerbook 5300 off eBay for $150, I am just going to use
that as a "newton loading station" after I dump all the newt packages I have
on to it's hard drive. Trying to get MP100's and MP120's to connect to
windows machines is a pain in the butt. :) The wireless 2100 is a dream
though, too bad it won't write memory cards from the older MP's or I would
just load packages that way.