Re: [NTLK] nSync (or should it be NewtSync)

From: Hennessy, Kevin F (Kevin F) (kfhennessy_at_lucent.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 12:06:36 EST

Not sure if it will help, but I once upgrade the Mac OS X side of =
Newtsync,
but forgot to load the latest matching version of the Newton package =
(was
old Nsync version). This would cause similar non connect behavior. As =
soon
as I figured out the version mismatch and load the "matching" NewtSync
package on the Newton, it worked fine.

Oh yeah, and I made sure to delete the Nsync package too so not to make =
the
same mismatch mistake again.

        [snip].....

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html