[NTLK] TR Data Tool (was AppleTalk in Jaguar)

From: Dave Fleishman (fleishman_at_lawyer.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 23:51:11 EST

Little known problem with TR Data Transfer--there was a version 3.02
that didn't work, which was replaced by 3.03, which works fine under
Appletalk. The author seemed quite embarrassed when I asked why it
didn't work, and they quietly sent me 3.03 via e-mail
immediately--they didn't even ask for proof of ownership of Time
Reporter (which I do own). I don't know about serial connections,
but I've used it over my wireless card for quite some time, so I'm
certain it works.

Check your version number and let me know via direct e-mail if it is 3.02.

dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html