Re: [NTLK] OT New 12" PowerBooks

From: Kenton A. Hoover (shibumi_at_marchordie.org)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 15:40:37 EST

For myself, my laptop is my primary work machine. Thus the bigger display makes
a really big difference in useability for me.

--On Saturday, January 11, 2003 15.40 +0000 Daniel Vokes <dvokes_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Am I the only cheap skate Apple user out there? Why really go for a 17"
> TiBook, when the 12" is a far more practical laptop. I just wonder the
> difference in battery life, the ease of portability and the space and I
> see that the 12" wins flat down. Sure you may need to burn DVD's, but
> it does this too. Anyway I have this on my Dad's G4 733 and neither of
> us have burnt one ever!
>
> dv
>

> --
> List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html

| Kenton A. Hoover / Private Citizen / San Francisco, California USA |
|  shibumi_at_marchordie.org / KC6SST.marchordie.org / +1.415.850.5924  |
|            "The history of the world, my sweet                     |
|             Is who gets eaten and who gets to eat.                 |
|             But fortunately, it's also clear                       |
|             That everybody goes down well with beer."              |
|                          -- Sweeney Todd, "Sweeney Todd"           |