Re: [NTLK] macworld '03 redux

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 18:06:19 EST

In reading your comments about the Soviets and large posters, I'm
reminded of PowerComputing's old ad campaigns with the Russian
soldiers. I have a small copy (I'd love to have a full-size one, but
they cost around three hundred bills) on my wall of the soldier with
the sledgehammer taking a swing at the "Wintel" sign. Those were
some good stuff. If I ever have access to a colour inkjet printer,
I'll be sure to put that on a t-shirt. That'd be so sweet.

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html