[NTLK] AW: NewtSync and what am I doing wrong?

From: Homscheidt, Michael (Michael.Homscheidt_at_t-systems.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 09:56:39 EST

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem: Mac say "Listening on localhost" =
(which is
127.0.0.1 according to Network Utility) and Newton says "Instantiating =
the
endpoint...".
the hub between both shows me that both are available on the network..

Any hints?

Thanks
Michael.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----