Re: [NTLK] Backing up Names and Dates

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 01:11:50 EST

on 13/01/03 22:35, Robert Hoehn at rob_at_hoehn.com wrote:

> I would like to backup just my Names and Dates to a card so I don't
> have to use NCU. I've backed up to a card before, but have never
> restored from a card. If something goes wrong, will I be able to select
> which things I want to backup? Or do I have to restore everything that
> was saved to the card?

Check SBM Utilities. The standard backup will backup everything, I think.
Utilities might offer you a selective backup.

-Laurent.

fiber-seeking backhoe: [common among backbone ISP personnel] Any of a genus of large, disruptive machines which routinely cut critical backbone links, creating Internet outages and packet over air problems.