Re: [NTLK] Notion "forgets" lists

From: Camillus Guhl (cam+newtontalk_at_spamcop.net)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 01:36:01 EST

Hm. The hidden feature "resynch caches" in Notion does not work this time :-( I
am already in e-mail contact with Don V. regarding this problem (BTW, he just
re-setup the domain/e-mail of pelicanware.com). We will see whether there will
be any other way of permanently getting back my notion lists to "active"
and "visible"...

Notion is a great piece of software, I agree. Too bad that notion does not
transfer the "sticky notes" of a list entry to the desktop and vice versa...may
be NewtSync will do that one day? ;-)

Regards

Cam

--
http://www.newtonsearch.net/

Subject: Re: [NTLK] Notion "forgets" lists From: Woo Lee <vitcitylb () earthlink ! net>

Yeah, Don V. never fixed this. Every list you open/duplicate you have to tap 'i', tap 'about', tap '2.x' at the top-right, after it 'resych caches', then do what you need. A little hassle, but great software. ------------------ >Notion 2.x on my 2100 lost track of its list, this happenend last when I >duplicated a list. > >It happened before; I was able to manually re-assign the notion list's soup >names in the notion system soup entry (active lists, all lists), this worked ------------------