Re: [NTLK] EZ2TV wanted

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 06:54:56 EST

>From: Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net>
>I guess the original is still over $300.00. I still gotta find a copy of
>Excel97/PPT97, since I lost the orig. disks. :-o Excel2000 still imports
>but doesn't export. :-/

The original may be unobtainable... site's still up but none of the
feedback forms work (missing Frontpage server stuff to make the cgi happen)
and his email bounces. hmmm... sometime I'll call the phone # on the whois
registry.

I post this knowing that this would likely affect the price of 2nd hand
ones :) but since I saw the TechTV "best of CES product"- the little
multimedia handheld device for $450 that's camera, video player, 40 gig HD
etc etc, but also would play powerpoint presentations straight to LCD
projector- just like the EZ2TV card would ($335 if I could buy one new).

$335 is pretty close to $450 really. And the $450 thing looks like an iPod
on steroids. Neat for movies, music, or travelling powerpoint
presentations. They didn't mention the OS though.

Brian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html