[NTLK] Newbie Questions

From: david_at_sunflower.com
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 09:53:25 EST

First of all, I want to say how much I appreciate this list. As a new user (I just received my Newt on Thursday) I am grateful that the community of users is alive and kicking.

I've read through the various FAQ's that around and have tried to get my feet wet with a few apps, but I still have one burning question. That is, what would a seasoned user suggest to be the must have apps for the Newt. I don't see many reviews of software for this platform so I'm left to sift through what the UNNA has to offer.

So far I have a wireless card working, a compact flash card adaptor working, and a few packages, like NewtSync running. Beyond that, not much. I'll be using my Newton for everyday tasks, organizing, financial records, and such. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

David Stutler
www.davidstutler.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html