Re: [NTLK] moving data to 16MB card

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 16:57:54 EST

on 14-01-2003 9:06, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:

> then you'll have to tap on the NewtsCape icon and keep the
> pen down until you hear the "screech" sound

Just as an little extra tip, you can also tap the overview dot first (found
on the button bar next to the arrows) and you'll have your Extras as a list
with checkboxes in front of them, makes for much easier selecting ;-)

Don't remember the last time I had my Extras in icon view...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html