Re: [NTLK] Backing up Names and Dates

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 17:06:44 EST

You can restore parts of backup from card. Just pick careful during
restore and practice makes it better, plus do another backup to another
card just in case, but I've only had one problem in four years, gotta keep
three Newts. organized, :-o
------------------
>I would like to backup just my Names and Dates to a card so I don't
>have to use NCU. I've backed up to a card before, but have never
>restored from a card. If something goes wrong, will I be able to select
>which things I want to backup? Or do I have to restore everything that
>was saved to the card?
>
>rob

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html