Re: [NTLK] OT Safari does damage...

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 20:12:15 EST

I had that very same problem... overlapping extents, nodes, etc. it was
awful.. but I didn't have Safari installed at the time, so I downloaded
it and then was able to blame Safari! LOL Seriously though, I installed
OSX 10.2.3 and now have an annoying system hold that is almost 30
seconds long at random times. like when I launch an application, make a
spelling error in the Mail application, or other stuff. Don't know what
to do... OS X Jaguar bites! Not happy with it.

T. J. in Phoenix.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html