Re: [NTLK] [ANN] UNNA Update, January 9, 2003

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 21:37:09 EST

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 1/14/03 9:14 PM, the entity known
as Grant Hutchinson transmitted the following from grant_at_splorp.com:

>> Just one proposal: Separate application to two different categories -
>> "NOS1.x" and "NOS2.x"... at last create appropriate list of all app's
>> I think many people (who have OMP or MP100 like me ) will be happy :)
>
> And I'm sure that Victor will appreciate all the help you folks will
> offer in order to get this massive project completed ... ;)

Or they could simply volunteer to help complete that database of all Newton
packages that was discussed sometime back. Then you'd just have to make
sure that the NOS field was properly filled out. In either event, I bet
there's "a few" items on UNNA where you'd need to d/l and try out before you
could classify the package. Something that should only be nearly as long as
the time until the capacitors & what not inside the Newt degrade with the
ravages of time... ;-)

- Eric.